Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Swim lessons conquered

Reese wrapped up swimming lessons last week, and I keep thinking about how at the beginning of the summer she wouldn't even put her head under the water.....



Now she can sit on the bottom of the pool!

And kick her legs and blow bubbles at the same time!



And what's even crazier, she actually jumps off the side now!



This may seem minor to what other kids can do, but it's huge for our cautious Reesey!

And what I'm most proud of is after the first lesson, she wanted nothing to do with swim lessons ever again all because of a little thing called the back float. And even during her last lesson, it literally brought her to tears....



But you know what? She conquered it! Big time!



10 seconds on her back ALL BY HERSELF!

Whoop whoop!



Yes, we were ALL proud!

Katie offered Reese one more lesson, but our girl passed....surprise, surprise.



Which was fine with me because in my eyes, she accomplished way more than I ever expected in six lessons.

Congratulations, Sis!

And just because I don't want to leave #3 out of this post.....Evee was super proud as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment