Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's that time again....

SCHOOL TIME!



Reese has been asking almost every day since the last day of school, "Do I have school tomorrow?"



Well, I finally answered YES! And she was beyond excited!



This year, she is attending the pre-kindergarten program at the same school she went to last year.



Her first day was Wednesday. I've been a little worried about how I'm going to get all of us up, ready, and to school by 8:00am. Thanks to Papa, I didn't have to figure it out on her first day (he stayed at the house when I took Reese because Cru and Everlee were still sound asleep).



Without hesitation, she unloaded her backpack, found her name tag, and got right to work. My girl loves school! Loves learning!



Even more, she loves her teachers and her friends!



As much as I love not having a schedule, it feels good getting back into a routine. Probably because it means back to early bedtime!



I think I'm going to relish in this year as much as I can because next year, well that's like the real deal, and I am no where near ready to send my baby off the kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment