Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celebration #2: 6 years

On August 27th, Chet and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!

The 6 year anniversary gift is candy....perfect for me! I had a candy bouquet sent to Chet's office the day before our anniversary, but of course, being the "gift master" that he is, he outdid me. Saturday (our actual anniversary), I woke up hearing Cru talking out in the living room. Chet wasn't in bed, so I assumed he was out for his morning coffee, so I hurried out of bed scared of what little man might get into, and I was surprised by this on the living room floor!



His creativeness never ceases to amaze me!

And once again, he's earned his title as gift master.

That evening, we celebrated with dinner at PF Changs, which was uhh-mazing!



We've done a lot in these 6 years - 3 kids, 2 job changes, 2 houses, 1 dog....wonder what this year will bring?

All I can say is whatever it is, I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else!

Love you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment