Sunday, August 14, 2011

Love birds

Tyson



and

Evee



sittin' in a tree



K-I-S-S-I-N-G



First comes love



then comes marriage



then comes the baby in the baby carriage!



OK, so no marriage or baby for about 25 years, but there's definitely a love connection! When I showed Reese these pictures, she said, "Awww, they love each other."



Meet Tyson



Isn't he darling? He is my best friend's little boy. And since his mom and I have already arranged for him and Everlee to marry, we decided it best they meet for the first time, so Everlee and I traveled to SW Kansas to spend the weekend with him and his awesome mommy and daddy!



It was an awesome weekend! Who knew hanging out with a four and six month old could be so relaxing!



And entertaining!

Everlee was such a good baby!



Thanks to my bestie and her hubby for letting us invade their home and being such wonderful hosts!



I love you, Leann, more than you know! Since third grade, you have been my "go-to" person. Yes, it totally sucks we live so far away from each other, but it makes when we see each other so much more special. I love how when we do see each other, it's like we're still college roommates, except with husbands and babies now! Thanks for always listening, offering advise, and laughing and reminiscing with me. You are such a beautiful person inside and out, and now you have the most beautiful family. I miss you so much already!



And Evee really misses her Ty-Ty!



Great memories made this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment