Friday, August 5, 2011

Reason #347 to high five your husband at 6:30am:

Little Miss Everlee slept through the night for the first time!



And what makes it even better, she put herself to sleep last night! No rocking, no bouncing! We put her in her bed at 10:00 (a little later than normal), she cried for about 30 minutes, and we never heard another peep until 7:05 this morning! After downing a bottle, she was back in her bed sound asleep at 7:20!

Of course, I started my day, worked on laundry, and unloaded the dishwasher.....oh wait, that must have been in my dream because you better believe I crawled right back into bed....until little man woke up about a half hour later. I take what I can get.



Yay Everlee!

Now if I could just discipline myself to go to bed at the same time instead of 1am, we'd really have a reason to high five!

No comments:

Post a Comment