Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New moves

Oh how good it is to be back in a routine. Our laziness started with the holidays and only got worse when the kids were sick. But now that everyone is healthy, we are back on track, and I love it! We need our routine....I need our routine.

Today, was Reese's first time back to dance in nearly a month! She was so excited to show me all her new moves when we got home.















And the new moves continued all evening long!





She even attempted a cartwheel, which didn't last long since a) she had no idea what she was doing, b) she refused to let me help her, and c) she HATES to be upside down. Where that all came from, I have no idea.



Little man was having some fun of his own.....







He really is a baby lover. But also ALL BOY!

Good times with the soon-to-be big, big sister!



Can't wait to see next week's new moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment