Monday, January 24, 2011

37 weeks (aka: transition week!)



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 37 weeks....crazy.....scary.....exciting!
Size of baby: 6 1/3 pounds and 19 inches....given our history, I'm guessing our little one is slightly larger than that :)
Total weight gain: 33 pounds....lost a pound this week....made up for it today though :)
Maternity clothes: Both
Gender: ???
Movement: Definitely slowing down and becoming more and more painful....there's no room!!!
Sleep: I think I probably get around 3-4 hours of good sleep a night. Sad thing is that'll seem like heaven in a couple weeks.
Symptoms: Usual stuff at 37 weeks.
What I miss: My old body, but not my old boobs :)
Cravings: Besides candy, Mexican food and soups. I have never been a soup person (I was also never a mashed potato or broccoli person either until I was pregnant), but lately I've made soups several times a week; I can't get enough.
Best moment of the week: Besides busy season starting for Chet, our days, nights, and weekends have been packed, so anytime spent as a family is precious. I just want to cherish this time with the kids as much as possible.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this new little one! I'm so ready to finally find out the gender!!!! My heart melts thinking about that surprise; there's nothing like it.

Although the biggest transition is coming in a couple weeks, this week feels like the transition before the transition....especially for this little guy.



Big things are in his future....





Cru's new bed was delivered today, which means his new room is basically done except for some decor (I'll be posting pictures soon), so let the fun begin. Once he's officially "moved in", I'll be able to clean out and organize the rest of the nursery. The baby has no clothes, but I have washed all sheets, blankets, burp rags, etc...still no bedding though :( And I think I've got my final list made, so I foresee the kids and I making a trip to Wichita this week....I'm ready just to GET IT ALL DONE! I want next week to be as relaxing as possible....if that is possible.

Lord help us during this transition week!

No comments:

Post a Comment