Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin transformation

Our pumpkins have been transforming over the past few days! Our painting hasn't been as
detailed as last year.....remember Clifford?


However, I still have one big pumpkin left so stay tuned.

Reese decided her little pumpkin, you know, the beautiful one

would become the ocean.

Let the transforming begin!


This is some serious stuff.


This is so fun!


The next day, the pumpkin ocean is ready for some life!


She's pretty proud, and so am I; she did it all by herself.



Pretty impressive Reese. I call it "Under the Sea."


Onto Cru's pumpkin.....before


Mommy was working on his, and since Daddy wrinkled his nose when I said I was going to make a KU pumpkin, I just went with something easy, boyish, and Halloweenish.


I think he'd rather have a jayhawk.


Reese's second pumpkin transformation....before


Listen, I know purple is ugly, but that's what you wanted.


Daddy should be thanking me because I stuck with the purple....

but Reese's smile is all the thanks I need. And she doesn't even care that my spooky letters aren't very spooky.

The spider must be kinda creepy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment