Monday, October 26, 2009

8 months

When I was pregnant with Cru, I remember my due date coming so fast after the holidays. It's almost the holiday season, which means it's almost the new year, which means Cru is almost one.....I'm sad.

Happy 8 months!


One thing I'm not sad about is he's now saying "mama" and even trying to say "sissy." I love it!

Check out all those toothies!

I know this post is about Cru, but I just have to share this. The other day when I had Reese at the doctor's office, the nurse asked her if her brother had any teeth. She said, "No, he has toothies!"

Back to my little man


His still loves his tongue.


He's army crawling.


When he gets mad while on the floor, he does this swimming thing. His hands and feet both go in the air and he just screams (in every sense of the word).


Meal time is still messy.



He finally got some Bobux, finally!


Most of all, he loves his sissy.


Especially, when she has something in her hands.


Love you, Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment