Thursday, October 22, 2009

Don't worry, this isn't becoming a cooking blog! I would like to share another recipe though. To be honest, I don't know what it's called, but it's super simple and a Buchman family favorite.

You need very little to make this.


  • a package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • a jar of salsa
  • a crockpot

Yes, that's it!

You might be asking what's the plastic in my crockpot? Only the best things EVER!

I like to use my crockpot AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, and I highly recommend these crockpot liners. They make for a super fast, super easy clean up.

So, once your liner is in place, place the chicken in the crockpot (frozen or thawed), cover with the jar of salsa, and cook on low for 8 hours. Easy, huh?!

I usually shred the chicken about a half hour to an hour before it's done.



Then, just load up a tortilla and enjoy!

I'm a plain Jane, so I don't stuff anything else in my tortilla, but I'm sure cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, onions, whatever would be great. I enjoyed chips and fiesta dip with it tonight....mmm!

And of course, don't forget dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment