Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally some reception pictures....and LOTS of them!

The day before Reese, Audrey, and Cru ready to decorate!


Taking a much needed break


Uncle Ty finally showed up


Here comes the bride


Quick pic with Mommy because.....


she's ready to party!


I thought the entry way turned out perfect


The happy couple....oh wait, maybe WAY down the road.


There's the happy couple.....the first dance


Couldn't wait for cake!


Our very special family friends, Mike and Carol Marasco


Silly boys, Carter and Ryker
Mhalie - the tiniest dancer who danced her socks off
My mom with Carol - I don't know what she'd do without her.


My cousin Isaac, his girlfriend Jaycee, my mom, and my other cousin Nic


My beautiful cousins - Megan, Amy, and Emily


The bride's parents - Becky and Bob


Reese having fun with my cousin Derek
Carter finally got his date out on the dance floor.

Ayda and Ryker

Mr. Carter accompanying on keyboard

with Reese close by


Carol and Jake cuttin' a rug


Aunt Linda and Uncle Merrill cuttin' a rug as well.


Daddy and his princess


There are those two silly boys again. How cute are they?


Audrey's sister Chelsea with her two handsome boys, Maddox and Carter


Reese found a cool place to take a break.


Mom and Dad taking a quick break for a cute pic.


Audrey and Maddox


My mom and her siblings - Jeff, my mom, Grandma, Mike, and Sue


Me, Grandma, and Mom


My Aunt Sue, Grandma, Mom, and Aunt Becky


My cousin Jessica and her adorable little boy Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment