Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pizza (lunchable) time!

Bribing Rewarding your kids, or at least my child, is a must! There are times when there's no other way to get her to behave. For example, the other day I had to make a quick run to Wal Mart, although with kids, is a trip to Wal Mart ever quick? Anyways, before we left, I told Reese that if she behaved, she could have a surprise for lunch. Her response, "Peanut butter and jelly?" Her favorite and what she eats pretty much every day. Nope! Usually, she'd get chicken nuggets or a hamburger, however I decided to switch things up.....pizza lunchables! I thought they would be fun and maybe a little healthier than fast food and also because they sounded good to me. Thank you Reese! You behaved so you (and Mommy) were rewarded.

She was so excited to be making her own pizza! She used every single piece of cheese!


Ready to dig in!



Mmm, savor the flavor!


These will definitely be a reward in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment