Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation update

I hate to say this because I really am having a good time, but this hardly seems like a vacation with a 5 month old. It's so hard for Cru to stay entertained and take naps when you're not at home. All I can say though is thank goodness Cheyna is with us. I don't know what I'd do without her! Reese is having so much fun with her, which helps when I have to take care of Cru.
If you've ever been to Vail, you know what it's like. At an elevation of 8,150 ft., it's absolutely gorgeous. You don't drive your car around, you walk everywhere; it's a little town all smashed together. It's not very kid-entertaining, at least not for toddlers. Which hasn't really been an issue because Reese is having the most fun just playing in the room.
Wrestling face....as Reese says, "Lets rastle!"

Mountain goats

Beach ball hands....gotta keep up on the dance skills


Today, Reese, Cheyna and I spent the afternoon walking and (window) shopping....everything is SO expensive!
Statues for fun pictures




She needs one of these for her room

Hat fun!



I just told Cheyna I'd love to find Reese a birthday present....
Daddy's shoes make it all the better. Think I'll get it back??? I don't think so either.
We didn't forget about Cru. We thought Grandpa would be proud of his new ball. He's a natural.
The fam headed to dinner

Everyone was lovin' the mexican food
Just to show you Cru is here with us

No comments:

Post a Comment