Monday, July 20, 2009

Teeth, colds, and yogurt baths?

Tooth #2 has popped thru for Cru! I'm going to try to get a better picture...he really wasn't in the mood.


Snot has been everywhere at the Buchman household for the past few days.


Reese is on the mend (hopefully), but it's just starting for Cru. He was pretty fussy this morning, so Reese tried taking him for a ride to calm him down.

It made her happy.


Not so much him though.


At least we'll be over this crud by the time we go to Colorado in a couple weeks!

Later in the day, I took Cru to his room to change his pants, and I left Reese at the kitchen table eating yogurt. I noticed it was awfully quiet...bad things usually happen when left alone with yogurt. I shouted out, "Reese, what are you doing?" Her reply, "Just giving SpongeBob a bath."


No comments:

Post a Comment