Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cuttin' teeth and cuttin' a rug

OK, so I signed in to blog about our wedding road trip we took last night. However, first things first, Cru's first tooth just popped thru! I figured it was coming soon since lately all he's wanted to do is gnaw on my hand. Poor guy. Hopefully, he'll feel some relief now....until the next one comes.

Hard to see, but it's the bottem left one

Last night we road tripped to Wamego for Chet's cousin's wedding. I hate to admit this, but it's hard not to wrinkle your nose when you think about traveling with kids. However, in the end, we're always happy we made the effort to go. Reese had a blast! She danced with her aunts, flirted with boys, and ate lots of chocolate. Chet caught up with family and friends he hadn't seen in a while. I had so much fun hanging with Chet's siblings and watching Reese shake her booty....I know what some of you are thinking, "Just like her Mama, can't stay off the dance floor." Cru was in attendance doing his usual eating and napping. Even though we didn't get home until 1am, it was a great time had by all.

Reese with Uncle Caid....so smitten

Reese and Aunt Casyn

Reese and her dance partner, Aunt CheynaShakin' it with the brideGrandpa Rod and Aunty Chancey cuttin' a rug

Here are a few pictures I took before we left.

My men!

And Chet says he never wears golfer clothes

They melt my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment