Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Future in banking?

My dad has now owned Dirt Cheap Banners for almost two years, which means it's been almost two years that Reese and I have been making trips to the bank. When we first started going, Reese wasn't even a year old and definitely wasn't walking. Look at her now, she's almost three and basically runs the place. This is where she learned how to type, met lots of new friends, and collected lots and lots of stickers. And I thought I couldn't get her out of there then, now she gets to have tea parties! Thank you to all the wonderful people at Home State who have been so kind to Reese. She loves you all! Here some pictures the ladies have taken of her over the past year.

Reese has become particularly close to Carol. I knew this when Reese was at home playing with her telephone, and she said, "Hello Carol. How are you? I love you too, Carol. Bye!"

Loves to type (even though she doesn't look like it).

Where she first learned that "R" is for Reese.

More stickers, please.

My baby is growing up way too fast! Notice, they even taught her how to properly hold her cup.More tea, Donald?

No comments:

Post a Comment