Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dear Cru,

You are 5 months today! That means almost 1/2 a year!

You're still as cute as ever, actually even cuter since you're sleeping in your own bed! Your personality shines through your smiles which you flash all day long. Don't stop!

It's hard to believe it's only been 5 months, it feels like you've always been part of our family. Your sister loves you so much. When she wakes up in the morning, you are the first thing she asks about. As you guys get older, I pray you remain good buddies.

And always be there for each other.

I'm not sure what you weigh these days, but it sure feels like a lot! You've got your two toothies

but you're still pretty immobile, kind of. The other day, I had to help Reese go potty, so I put you on your blanket, and when I came back, you were almost across the room! You didn't crawl over there, at least I don't think you did??? I'm guessing you rolled or scooted.

I know you're going to move a lot sooner and faster than your sister, and I'm ready! But take as much time as you need.

I love you so much, Cru Joseph. I can't wait to see what the next month holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment