Friday, June 6, 2014

Relay For Life

My mom and I took the girls out late tonight to visit Relay for Life.























It was held at McPherson College Brown Auditorium this year instead of Wall Park due to resent flooding. 

It's always humbling walking through the luminaries, reading the names....survivors, those still fighting, and deceased. 

Some names so fresh.

Our luminaries paid tribute to my Grandma Reese (we talk of her often but call her Grandma Bonnie now :))






















Every time I try to think of words to describe her, I draw a blank; there are no words great enough.






















And just as I find myself wishing for more time with her, I'm reminded of the time we did have.  I am forever grateful for those years....such wonderful memories that I love telling my kids about.






No comments:

Post a Comment