Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Another night at the ball field....


It was a tad windy tonight....


































Didn't slow down our first baseman!





Thatch making a play....









 The picture above....♥♥♥

I can't help but see my brother in so many of these shots.






Asher...



Speaking of Asher....and Cru....



They were both basically playing short stop and still (for the most part) paying attention....


with just a little goofing around....


 Look, Cru...I can jump this high!



And I can jump this high!



Lets just jump together!


 How about I stick my butt out and you kick it!


Ok, enough jumping.  Maybe we should pay attention....



Oh, but first, look at my cup....


At this point, I was dying!  I hollered at Mindy and asked if Asher had a cup on because he was doing a lot of pelvic twisting and knocking on the gentiles. 

 

You can't make this stuff up, I swear!  She was not at home when Asher got ready for the game, so she said he very likely could be.  Well, big brother, Carter, confirmed he indeed was wearing one!  

And what made this whole story even funnier is we just had a cup discussion when I was getting Cru ready...

Me: (sarcastically) You got your cup ready???
Cru: Yeah!  Because I know I'm going to need lots of drinks tonight!
Me: DYING!!!!!  
Reese: She's talking about your weenie protector!!!

Good times are headed our way!

 


This is just the beginning.....I hope I always find the laughter, the memories, the pride, the friends, the giddiness that comes with watching our son play this sport.

That last slide hurt his bum...time for some sliding pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment