Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Weekend....just some random pics




Reese is going to be the flower girl in my cousin, Amber's, wedding in two weeks!


A birthday celebration for Grandma Cheryl!


Playing some ball with Auntie Casyn....in style, of course!


Our littlest rock chalker!


Could be the most adorable outfit ever :)

It's Easter time again, which means I turn into a crazy, mad woman trying to get one stinkin' picture of my kids all dressed up in their Easter outfits. I spent two days last week trying to accomplish that task, and this is what I got.....

Day 1:




This one would have been descent if Reese didn't look constipated.


Love Everlee looking at Cru.


The wet grass on his feet REALLY bothered him.

Day 2:


Everlee did not cooperate AT ALL this day.....Coy did not help matters and neither did the wind blowing the sheet off the fence.


Everlee!!! Where are you going?






Exactly, Everlee!

It was hell! I'm over it.

Pretty sure I need to conclude this post on a good note.....




I'd like to note that Reese was such a good girl while taking pictures....marshmallows mean a lot to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment