Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break Excitement

Last week was spring break, and it rained every day except Friday. It really put a damper on our week, so when we woke up to sunshine Friday morning, my mom and I thought it would be a great day to have some fun! So, we loaded up the kids, made plans with my brother, and took off for Wichita.



Turns out because of all that rain, my brother had to work all day on the baseball fields, so he and Charlee weren't able to meet us. I'm sure my kids won't oppose planning another trip to see them.

Reese is an old pro at Build-A-Bear....





And Cru is quickly following in her footsteps....





This was Evee's first time....





Good thing she has a very helpful sister....



I think it was love at first sight....



Picking out clothes is always a hard decision for Reese, but Cru knew exactly what he wanted - a hoodie, shades, and he insisted on a purse.....



Yes, a purse....for himself! He's cool like that. Actually, everything he picked out, he thought was for himself; he even started taking off his own clothes to put theirs on!



What a kid!

It was a great way to get out of the house after a long, rainy week inside! And now we have new members of our already out-of-control stuffed animal collection - Elliott, Delgato, and Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment