Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mid-week Randomness

The craziness of last weekend has carried into our week.....

Bath time: Everlee has now upgraded to the big girl bath.





Sunshine: We've definitely enjoyed the spring-like couple days. Makes me dream of walks, trips to the park, and grillin'.

Grandma Cheryl got the kids colored bubbles.....





After seeing Cru's face, Reese was pretty hesitant.





The kids enjoyed every minute of being outside.















Lots of smiles that afternoon! Just what we needed!



Newborn pictures: My friend, Mindy, introduced me to an amazing photographer back when Reese was 6 months old, and ever since then, Stephanie has taken all of my kids' pictures. She does a wonderful job and is great with kids, the only drawback is we have to drive an hour and a half to see her. Crazy, I know. But ALWAYS worth it.

I was supposed to take Everlee a couple weeks ago at only 6 days old, but I was so sick I couldn't make the trip. Then, Stephanie was out of town, so I started getting worried I wouldn't get any sleepy newborn pictures of our sweet baby girl, so one afternoon I unexpectedly decided to snap a few of my own.







This next one is one of my favorites.....or at least who's in the background. She was "helping" during the photo shoot, but then started getting a little annoyed that she wasn't in the pictures or taking any of them, so she started waving her hands in front of the camera and sneaking in the background. Little stinker!







Can you believe she's almost a month old already?!

Everlee and I did make it to Beloit yesterday. During our 3 hour and 45 minute photo session, I kept reminding myself it'll be worth it.

Doctor visits: Between myself and Everlee, it seems like we've spent a lot of time at the the doctor's office lately. Today, it was Cru's turn. He had his two year well-child visit. He's healthy and doing great. He weighs 27 pounds (50%) and is 34 inches tall (50%). I had blood work done as well, which finally showed some improvement!

Happy hump day! Here's to the rest of the week slowing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment