Sunday, March 6, 2011

1 month

I'd like to act like I'm surprised Everlee's already a month old, but really, I'm not. Third time around, I already know time flies. Plus, she's so laid back, it feels like she's always been around.



She's still wearing newborn clothes and diapers, which I think is the longest any of our kids have worn that size.



She eats like a champ - nursing every 2 hours usually giving me at least one 4 hour stretch at night. Speaking of nights, they've been a little rough lately. She doesn't fuss that much, she's just wide awake for hours at a time, which makes for some long sleepy days.



Yesterday, she gave us her first smile! And hasn't stopped.



Our house is loud, crazy, and chaotic, but Everlee is working on making her presence known.



She is strong! She already has very good head and neck control.



This little angel may only be a month old, but she's already been the perfect addition and completion to our family. I think of her as this missing piece to our family's puzzle that we didn't even know we were missing. We love you, Everlee Brooke!

1 comment:

  1. You know, we out here at the credit union would LOVE to meet miss Everlee! :)

    ReplyDelete