Sunday, December 18, 2011

We have been buuuuusy! Parties, programs, repeat until Wednesday! I'm not even sure where to begin with recapping all of it, so for now, as I sit under my warm blanket listening to the snow/sleet pelt against the window, I thought I'd share some photos of us enjoying last week's beautiful weather.

Reese was inside pouting, so Cru and I enjoyed some one-on-one time!









She eventually got over it.










I was really tempted to leave him hanging there.

It was about 20 degrees cooler the following day, but they still enjoyed the sunshine!




Absolutely LOVE ♥



I think Everlee was a little upset she didn't get to go outside and join in on the fun!


I am not afraid to let me kids cry it out, but this day, Everlee had been crying hard for a while....that is how I found her when I went to check on her....poor baby. I think her chunky thighs were stuck.

On a happier note, Everlee loves bath time! Really, what baby doesn't? One night last week, Chet was at a three hour church council meeting, and I had lost all patience with the kids, so I turned on a movie for Reese and Cru, then I let Everlee play and play and play in the tub.






Sorry, Ev, had to post it!



No comments:

Post a Comment