Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 months

Say it ain't so! Everlee cannot be 10 months old!!!



She's still wearing 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.




We don't feed her baby food all that often any more; I think she's over it and would rather have the real stuff. Right now, she seems to like everything, but some of her favorites are Cheerios and yogurt melts. LOVES yogurt melts!




Still wakes up at least once a night for a bottle. If she wakes up around 2:00am or before, she's usually up again around 6:00am, then sleeps until 9:30am. If she doesn't wake up until 4:00am, she'll eat then sleep until 8:30am. I just never know how my night is going to go.




She babbles and talks quite a bit, especially if her siblings aren't around! Her only words are still mama, dada, and bye-bye.




She has eight teeth (four on top four on bottom).




She's standing alone everywhere now! I think first steps are somewhere in the near future.....NOOOO! Reese and Cru didn't walk until 15 months (Cru was maybe a little sooner), so I am definitely not ready for her to start walking! She's on the go all the time as it is.....I can't imagine!!!




She into everything! And when she isn't, her favorite place to be is at the back door talking to Coy.




And the little stinker LOVES to rip her headbands off! Reese never did that!!!




She so silly and smiles all the time! I love her personality; I think she's such a perfect combination of both Reese and Cru.



Happy 10 months, Evee! I wish I could freeze time right now....I want to freeze time with your brother and sister as well; time just goes too fast. Thank you for all the joy you have brought to our lives! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment