Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Celebrate

Last Friday, Chet's accounting firm had a function for all of its clients to celebrate 75 years in business! Isn't that awesome that they've been in business for 75 years?!



Thank you so much to my parents for spending the evening with our coughing, snotty-nosed kids (despite feeling crappy yourselves). It was a fun evening mingling with clients, snacking on yummy food, and listening to some great entertainment!

Today (Tuesday) is my brother's 27th birthday! I feel old when I say I'm 30, but saying my brother is 27 makes me feel even older! Sounds strange.



Last Saturday, Cru and I went to Wichita with my parents and met Ty, Audrey, and Charlee for some birthday shopping and dinner. Reese and Everlee weren't feeling very well, and the last thing we wanted to do was spread icky germs around, so Chet stayed home with them. Reese was so upset she missed Ty's "party".



Cru is usually the odd man out that no one wants to take anywhere, so I think he really enjoyed getting to go all by himself! Him and Charlee did lots of giggling, and he loved chasing her through the store! But I think he loved playing with Ty the most :)



My brother has an amazing wife and together they have the most precious little girl you could ask for! I'm so thankful we got to spend the evening with them. It got me even more excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment