Monday, May 2, 2011

The older one....lets not forget about her!

Reese may be the oldest, but that doesn't mean she deserves any less one-on-one time than the other two. She absolutely loves when she has someone one-on-one! She loves just playing in her room with someone or something as simple as someone reading books to her makes her day. She also knows how to take full advantage of her one-on-one time.

At least one Saturday a month my dad takes her for pancakes, which then turns into playing all day at Grandma and Grandpa's. This past Saturday she did just that! They went for pancakes, played, ate lunch, then her and Grandma called me to see if I wanted to join them for some play time at Reese's school, which recently got a whole new playground. And as I said before, she knows how to take full advantage of her one-on-one time because before going home, we extended our fun by making a stop at Sonic.

















When did my baby get big enough to have freckles?!





I love this girl so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment