Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday morning

Because of all the health issues I've had since Everlee's birth, we recently decided to hire someone to help me with Reese and Cru.



She's be great! Actually, beyond great. A true blessing.



She takes the kids every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They play and play and play.



Normally, I look forward to this. I have uninterrupted time with Everlee, and when Everlee is content or napping, I have uninterrupted time to actually get some things done around here.



But today when they left, I was sad. Very sad. And I've just been sitting here more than ready for them to come running back through the door.



Not sure what's wrong with me. Maybe it struck a chord when our "helper" said they'd go feed the ducks later.....that's something I love doing with them.



Maybe I should just be thankful they are having fun. And maybe I just need to get up off my butt and start taking advantage of my time rather than throwing myself a pity party.



Still doesn't change the fact that I miss my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment