Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reese's pre-school Christmas program

Crazy to think my baby girl is big enough to be participating in a school Christmas program!



I think they do this thing at school where they say, "Hand on hip, zip the lip." or something like that which means quiet.....how else would you get all those pre-school and pre-k kids that quiet!



Daddy stood in the back with Cru and the tallest, biggest guy in the place sat right in front of Grandpa, so I was in charge of both taking pictures and video taping, which I was terrible at.

The program had just started and my video taping was ALL OVER THE PLACE.....Reese was singing away, but her actions (or lack there of) just weren't keeping up.



I could not stop laughing, but I think I was crying at the same time; it was all settling in that she's a big girl doing big girl things. I was so proud!



I think they sang 5 or 6 songs, so it was short and sweet but oh-so cute. Take a bow, you guys did a great job!



Workin' the crowd and her #1 fans....









Reese is so blessed to be going to this school - she's got a great teacher and faith is number one. We all couldn't be happier.



So the first school Christmas program is under her belt, and she couldn't have done better.



Here's to the many more that follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment