Tuesday, December 14, 2010

31 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 31 weeks....down the stretch we come! We start going to the doctor every two weeks now!
Size of baby: Over 16 inches long and 3.3 pounds
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes: Both maternity and regular
Gender: ?
Movement: Lots!
Sleep: Sleeping like crap
Symptoms: I think my body has finally figured out it's 31 weeks pregnant because I am exhausted, uncomfortable, and swollen. My B12 level must be really low because I have to go in every week for B12 shots :(
What I miss: I love being pregnant, but when my belly is so big it pushes everything up into my lungs making it hard to breath and it cuts off all circulation from the waist down, I kinda start missing my old body.
Cravings: Sour candy
Best moment of the week: Watching Reese fall in love with Santa.
What I'm looking forward to: Holiday festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment