Sunday, December 19, 2010

Church Christmas Program

Tonight, the kids participated in our church's Christmas program. Reese has been going to rehearsal every Wednesday during the month of December preparing for her role as a child in the choir and an angel.....like she needs to rehearse for that......ha! Little man had a small role as a sheep, but like I told Chet (who was on his way home from Florida), I might as well have worn the sheep head around my neck since I had to carry him down the isle then sit at the front of the church with him, where he did very well until he decided to throw his sheep head. Mama's gotta do what a mama's gotta do, right?!

Why is it when a little boy gets dressed up, it absolutely melts your heart?



I didn't take many pictures because I was video taping again, which I took much more seriously this time around, but it seemed like the few pictures I did take, Reese either had her hands up by her face or she was yawning. She did sing like a Christmas program pro though.







Costume change.....





And that's where my pictures end :( But all the kids' hard work paid off because the program turned out great. And despite today being absolute wild and crazy non-stop chaos, it was a great way to end the evening (even though they were as wild as ever when we got home, hence going to bed at 7:30).

No comments:

Post a Comment