Monday, November 1, 2010

25 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: Around 13 1/2 inches long and weighs around a pound and a half.
Total weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes: Both maternity and regular
Gender: Your guess is as good as mine.
Movement: Reese is really into feeling the baby kick.



Sleep: Sleeping good except the baby seems to be most active at night....a glimpse into the future perhaps.
Symptoms: Nothing new
What I miss: Nothing really
Cravings: I've been on a big cereal kick lately. At the moment, Kix is my favorite.
Best moment of the week: Halloween was of course great, but today has been even better - I picked up some half price costumes for Reese to play dress-up in, and pure joy has been written all over her face.
What I'm looking forward to: My trip to KC this weekend with my mom....Christmas shopping time! You heard me right. My lists are made and I'm more than ready to check everything off them and be done!

A huge Halloween post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment