Monday, November 22, 2010

28 weeks and Happy Birthday Papa!



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 28 weeks! I think I'm officially starting the third trimester, which is CRAZY! That also means we are really only 10 weeks away from meeting this new little one since we'll have our c-section around 38-39 weeks.
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage - 2 1/4 pounds and nearly 15 inches long.
Total weight gain: 24 pounds
Maternity clothes: Both maternity and regular
Gender: ??? I'm really starting to worry how Reese is going to react if it's a boy. Whenever she refers to the baby, she calls it a she and she says her name is going to be Jami Brooke Brooke Casyn Brooke. Tonight, I reminded her yet again it could be a boy, and she said if it is, we have to have another baby because she doesn't have a sister yet.
Movement: Yes, and I love watching my whole stomach move.
Sleep: Sleeping good.
Symptoms: BAD muscle cramps all throughout the night and lots of hot flashes. And I think all my crazy dreams are literally making me crazy. I keep waking up thinking I see things/people. The other night, I thought Reese was crawling on the floor beside our bed, and I kept calling out to her for like 5 minutes until my voice finally woke me up and no one was there.
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: Lots of sugary sour candy, but I've been doing really good not indulging.
Best moment of the week: Today! It was a typical Monday, and we really did nothing special, but that's what made it great- the little things. I'm just trying to cherish every moment with Reese and Cru.
What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving! What else?

Sunday was Papa Dell's birthday.



Before spending the evening celebrating with him, Reese and I made a quick run to Wal Mart in search of a present; she always has great ideas! She had decided on these fleece pj pants with fish on them, but then we found the greatest gift ever......



Jayhawk snuggie! Doesn't get much better.



We love you, Papa! Hope you had a great day!



The Buchman partying didn't stop there though. We totally rocked it to the AMA's when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment