Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back on Halloween Sunday, my friend, Mindy, was kind enough to take time out of her busy schedule to snap some pictures of Reese and Cru. I wanted to share because she did such a fantastic job!






So in love






Melt my heart











These next couple bring tears to my eyes.....



I think of a senior picture when I look at this.....she looks so grown up. Chet reminded me that it really isn't that long until she is a senior. My sweet Reesey, you'll always be my number one baby.

And this little guy......



This picture is so him. He's such a bundle of orneriness and makes me lose my mind practically every day, but at the same time, he's my sweet, perfect little man that kills you with kindness. I couldn't imagine life without him.

Thanks again, Mindy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment