Monday, November 8, 2010

26 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: Around 14 inches long and weighs around 1 2/3 pounds.
Total weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Wearing both regular and maternity.
Gender: ???
Movement: Yes, lots!
Sleep: Sleeping good except when I'm interrupted by a crazy dream. I think last night I woke up shouting out at something.
Symptoms: I had a little heartburn the other night.
What I miss: Nothing....well, actually, I've kinda been missing my ice cream. It's not that I can't have it, I just decided with all the Halloween treats we had and still have, I could do without it for now.
Cravings: Nothing
Best moment of the week: Going Christmas shopping with my mom! It was great to spend the day with her and great to get the kids' shopping ALL DONE!!!
What I'm looking forward to: My appointment next week, and hopefully a sonogram in the near future. And I know it's early, but after shopping this weekend, I'm really looking forward to the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment