Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lights, camera, action

A good family friend of ours has a store in downtown McPherson called The Cook's Nook. They have anything and everything you need for your kitchen, and they also have a section of the cutest baby/kids stuff. A few weeks ago, they asked Reese and I if we wanted to wear some of their vintage aprons for a commercial. This commercial is not being shown in the McPherson area, so I thought I'd share. Reese did great, a little hesitant and shy of course, but you would never know it from the video. We are headed back to the store this Friday to shoot another commercial that will be in this viewing area - channel 12, I think. Reese and I flash on the screen pretty quickly, so don't blink (as my dad said) :) I think we are on there three times. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment