Tuesday, October 5, 2010

21 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along:
21 weeks
Size of baby: He/she weighs almost three quarters of a pound and is as long as a carrot.
Total weight gain: 10 pounds, which feels like 50....blah!
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my regular shirts, but if I wear jeans, I'm wearing my maternity ones.
Gender: If someone knows, please tell me!!!
Movement: Lots of movement. Chet can feel it too.
Sleep: When I finally crawl into bed, I sleep good.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, dreams, and itchy stomach
What I miss: Caffeine and cocktails
Cravings: For the past couple days, I've really been craving skittles (in the purple package).....I'm just too tired/lazy to go buy some.
Best moment of the week: Our day at the zoo as a family.
What I'm looking forward to: This week's visitors - my bestie, Leann, and Aunty Chancey.

And this has nothing to do with my pregnancy, but guess who's excited to start dance class again!



Reese's dance teacher moved away, so she is now attending a new class, which has had me a little worried, especially since her teacher has asked that parents not come watch for the first month or so. I understand that she wants the girls to get to know her and each other without parental distraction, but man, it sure was hard walking her to the door today and then just walking away. It even felt harder than her first day of pre-school; I really thought I was going to cry. And it didn't help that Cru kept asking where his Sissy was at.



But I did all that worrying for nothing because she loved it (at least she said she did). Sigh of relief.

Yet another way of showing me she's growing up way to fast :(



And she's also becoming quite the photographer (which also has nothing to do with my pregnancy or her dance class).

No comments:

Post a Comment