Monday, August 2, 2010

12 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 12 weeks

Size of baby: around 2 inches - about the size of a lime

Total weight gain/loss: ?

Maternity clothes: No

Gender: ???

Movement: Nothing yet

Sleep: Still getting up 1x a night to use the bathroom and still having 2-3 crazy dreams every night. Last night, one involved friends/basketball teammates from HS, we lived in my grandma's old icky house, and it was being invaded by mice, rats, and cats. I kept trying to barricade walls, but they would still get in, especially this one turquoise and brown cat. Ack, I hate cats! And none of my roommates seemed to care. And one of them was throwing up from drinking too much. I still have the heeby-jeebies today.

Symptoms: Still quite a bit of nausea, no appetite, and very tired.

What I miss: Mt. Dew

Cravings: There are certain things that sound good at times, but nothing I'm really craving.

Best moment of the week: The entire family taking a nap yesterday afternoon! I think everyone felt amazing afterwards.

What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully, nausea subsiding soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment