Tuesday, December 2, 2014


With Chet's parents living in Florida, this year's Thanksgiving was a little different.  I'll be honest, it was hard for me to get into the "spirit"....I love Thanksgiving at their house!  Their food...sooo good!  The company....even better! 

But I kicked the attitude when we decided to play host and hostess.


































Casyn and her roommate/teammate/friend, Janelle, were our guests of honor.  We wanted to make them feel special and enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal.



























No turkey for us host virgins!



































The meal was delicious!  Chet's ham was wonderful!  But it was definitely Casyn and Janelle who made us feel special ♥





























































So incredibly thankful for the love that all of our kids' aunts and uncles show them.



































And can I get an amen for modern technology!!!































































































The oldest and the youngest Buchmans ♥





































































We followed Casyn and Janelle right out the door and headed to my family's Thanksgiving supper.  Watching the kids interact gets better and better every year!  And seeing all the new babes added to the family each year...so awesome! 

I took one picture that evening....



































Baby hog.

Can't blame him.

I enjoyed just sitting with family, catching up, laughing at the kids, and filling my belly!  Again.

Yes, the holiday wasn't what it normally is, but that's ok.  I am grateful for each and every minute and memory of it.

And especially for my loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment