Thursday, November 6, 2014

Well, I got away with it yet again....



Coordinating Halloween costumes!

I say this every year, but I'm not sure how much longer they'll let me keep this up.  I used to only need Reese on board and the other two would follow suit.  However, this year, Cru was not feeling it.  I guess I wouldn't either if I had to wear girl tights and fake muscles.  He was a good sport though.  But next year, I'll need to step my game up....brainstorming ideas as I type....won't make a final decision until the week before Halloween 2015 ;)

Before I get into too much detail of Halloween night, here's a glimpse of what we did the day before...





Yeah, not the project I thought it was going to be....
























































































































































Mad carving skillzzz, Chester ;)


































































































































It truly is a circus EVERYDAY at our house...


































We visited my parent's and some of their neighbors....




































































































































































































We also visited our old hood, but sad we missed all of our friends...



So back to the new hood, where despite the cold, kids ran wild and had a blast with friends!





Last year, we had TONS of trick-or-treaters!  Not so much this year, which was a little disappointing.

But still at the end of the night, after all the hassle, all the complaining, all the cussing, all the chaos, all the tears, laughs, and memories, it was yet again, totally worth it ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment