Friday, November 7, 2014

♥ My Nieces ♥

My sister-in-law recently asked if I would take some pictures of my nieces.  I happily said yes, but reminded her that I'm no professional; I did not want to disappoint her.

The weather was beautiful and the girls were great, but photographing a mobile six month old....woowee!  That was not an easy task!  But definitely a fun one :)

Bonnie Jayde - six months
Charlee Mae - four years

















































































































































































































































And then, SHE WAS DONE!



































Lots more I didn't share....snap happy auntie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment