Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Since we're on the topic of pumpkin patches, I thought I'd share about Cru's class field trip to Sunnyside Pumpkin Patch.

I have never been to this pumpkin patch.  Reese went her Kindergarten year, but I was unable to go.  Thankful Chet was able to stay home with Everlee, so I could enjoy that morning with just Cru and his classmates.
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Mrs. Burghart....the definition of a true saint.
























No comments:

Post a Comment