Saturday, January 25, 2014

I have a love/hate relationship with the weather here in Kansas, just as I'm sure everyone else does.  Last week, it was COLD.  But today, mother nature, redeemed herself with a beautiful, early spring-like afternoon.



We love baseball!

We got skillzzzzz!

Evee and I were backing out of the drive way, and I stopped to video Cru hitting....the second one went over the house :)



 



































Impromptu 2.65 miles with my girl ♥

Running/riding conversations....
Reese: Why do you girls run?
Me: To exercise and stay healthy.
Reese: Then why do you still eat so many cookies?
Busted!!!
Towards the end of our run...
Me:  Whew, I need to go to the bathroom!
Reese: Really? (in a super annoyed voice) Go find a bush!

See if I ever ask her to go with me again!  Just kidding!  We had a great time, and she asked if we could do it all the time :)

I'd love to only it'll probably be a while because of the near future forecast....(and I also like my adult time with my running buddies!)



I know, I know, it's still January, but there's still no other way to describe it....LOVE/HATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment