Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

It was a good mail day today....






I'm going to be completely honest when I say I kinda screamed when Reese pulled this out of the mailbox!

Here is what followed....

Reese:  What???
Me:  He is gooood lookin'....doing my best to keep it rated G for six year old ears.
Reese:  I like silly ones....big grin :)
Me:  Silly what?
Reese:  I like the silly boys....not hot ones!
Me:  Ohhhh....
Turn the page....
Reese:  Well, I like one hot one....Justin Bieber!
Turn the page....
Reese:  Whaaaat!!!! (screeeeeam)
Me:  What is it?
Reese:  EDWARD!!!!

Ok, so I guess the whole appropriate for a six year old is probably out since she knows who "Edward" is.


My she is growing up.....


And making us so proud every step of the way!

And quickly becoming rich....



And I quote, "Good thing I have strong muscles to pull out all these teeth!"

Tooth fairy did not forget this time!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment