Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chit Chat

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?  Love Thanksgiving!  And love that the kids are out of school all week!

I may have to do a little Black Friday shopping this year since I haven't bought one single Christmas present yet!  I'm usually done the first weekend of November!

What's your take on Target opening Thanksgiving evening?  I think it's ridiculous.  Can't people just be thankful for one day?  Plus, it takes away from the whole Black Friday hype.  But I still love them.

Have you seen all the Facebook posts about people already decorating for Christmas?  As much as I LOVE Christmas, Chet loves Thanksgiving even more and kind of made it a rule around our house that we don't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving.  For once, I oblige.

We have had several house showings lately (I think a new house is in our future!) that have kicked my booty....cleaning a house and keeping it clean with three small children is virtually impossible.  And incredibly frustrating.  I'm very thankful for Chet's help!

I took my bows to a couple of open houses/crafts shows a couple weekends ago.  It was really hard work getting all my inventory ready and working the shows all by myself. 

I guess I shouldn't say all by myself....



Love her so incredibly much!


But I had a lot of fun, met some wonderful people, and made great connections.

And only made one purchase from someone else's booth....probably my biggest accomplishment of the weekend!


I'm running my first 5k this weekend with some wonderful friends!  At the last minute, I decided to give up my daily Mountain Dew.  I'm struggling.  Big time!  Who cares about water at the finish line, just have a pop ready for me!



This is the refill cup I take to the gas station...don't you love it?

Can't wait till this weekend!  Are you going?

Random chit chat.  Thanks for listening!  As a reward, take a look at these precious pictures of the kids with cousin, Charlee!



We had so much fun with her a couple weekends ago!



And with Uncle Ty and Aunt Audrey too!

As good as Charlee is, Chet and I were reminded yet again that three kids is plenty!



Charlee threw her first fit with Aunt Jami :( 

She went to a Mac College soccer game with us and did great! She kept saying, "Football game! Football game!"  I had to leave at half time to go pick up Catwoman from a birthday party....



So I thought that would be a good time to take Charlee back to my parents because it was getting pretty chilly. Oh boy! She was not happy!!!  She wasn't mad that we were leaving the game, she was pissed I didn't let her take the blanket she was wrapped up in. She even bucked herself out of the car seat!  Where did my sweet Charlee go?



Once I finally got her buckled, I tried giving her her paci. Fail. Then I tried singing. Big fail! Probably because her scream sounds better than my singing. Next, I tried blasting some music...lets bust a move and forget about it! Uhh, no!  I had pretty much given up at this point and said, "Don't you want to go get Reese?" Silence.  Should have known Reese was all she needed.


They get along so well.  Even look like sisters.

Love our time with her.

One last thing, did you hear who's People magazine's sexiest man alive this year???



































Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment