Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cru's first hair cut

Yes, it's been very evident for quite some time that Cru is beyond ready for his first hair cut.



Today was the day!



Watching in the mirror.



My mom said to leave a little on top.



Watch the ears!



What are you doing now?



No tears though. He did so good!


Awww, look, it's all gone!



Don't worry, we saved some.



Thanks, Luke!



Reese made a new friend at the barber shop, Butch. Poor Butch, he got an earful: he learned what her brother's name was (Cru JoPHES), he learned that Cru's name has a "C", "R", and "U" in it, he also learned that Reese has two bookshelves in her bedroom, he learned that she has Ballerina Dora, and he learned that she's going to pre-school when she gets bigger. Like I said, poor Butch.



When we got home, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was happy, I was sad. I wanted his "shaggy" look back.



Especially, when Chet said he thought he looked like this. (Favorite movie, but not my favorite style.)



However, as the day went on, my heart melted all over again for this little boy, who now looks even more like a little boy. (who loves babies)

No comments:

Post a Comment