Thursday, February 25, 2010

Flashback Friday: Cru addition

Instead of re-sharing pictures of Cru that are already posted on the blog (feel free to look back at them if you'd like), I thought I'd flashback to some that I've never posted. These are all from the day he was born. Don't get me wrong, I love all the ones I have taken over the past year, but these hold a special place in my heart. That day was amazing. I still remember being so surprised when the doctor said, "It's a boy!" I sobbed and sobbed. I tried to stop because the crying was making me shake and I thought my c-section scar would be crooked, but I just couldn't help; I was overcome with pure joy. And he's been filling our hearts with joy every day since.

PS - thanks to my dad who took most of these pictures.















No comments:

Post a Comment