Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chet's truck was parked in our drive way all day, however, he was not here, and every single time we pulled into the drive way (we ran lots of errands today!) Reese would ask if Daddy was home.

I told her repeatedly he wasn't home, and he wouldn't be home until she was in bed.

Before bath time, we (Reese, Cru, and I) were playing in Reese's room, and she kept looking out her window asking if Daddy was here now. After telling her no over and over and over again, she asked if Daddy was out walking (duh....his truck is here, but he's not).

Me: No, he's riding (in the car) with a friend.

Reese: A friend? What friend?

Me: Michael.

Reese: (as serious as serious can be) Michael Jackson???

I would have fallen to the floor laughing if I hadn't already been sitting on the floor.

Yes, she is smart, but man, she is observant and picks up on way more than I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment