Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Late valentine's post

So, I'm finally getting around to posting about Valentine's Day.



We had a good day.



Went to church, had lunch with my parents, then had supper with Chet's parents.



The kids probably thought it was Christmas all over again.....spoiled, spoiled, spoiled!



Reese was beyond excited when Daddy surprised her with flowers.



It's not that I don't like Valentine's day, I just think it's kinda silly. Yes, it's nice to show and receive extra love, but why do we need a special day for that? To me it's love when Chet picks a random day in the middle of the week to have his parents watch the kids so we can have a meal alone.



However, it's also love when I get a card full of these



so I can buy this!



What a sweet surprise! I'm still in shock and very, very giddy. Just wait kiddos, you think I take a lot of pictures now!



Hope you had a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment