Thursday, February 25, 2010

One year well child check

This morning Cru had his one year well child check.


How many times can I say it, I can't believe my baby is a year!

Anyways, he's doing great.

Cru's one year stats
weight: 22 lbs. 1.5 oz.
height: 30 inches

Once again, he's pretty much the size Reese was.

Reese's one year stats
weight: 21 lbs. 10 oz.
height: 30 inches
Tomorrow is jam packed. I'm taking the kids to Beloit for Cru's one year photo session, which will pretty much be an all day outing. Not good considering I have tons to do in preparation for Cru's party, which is Saturday. Also, tomorrow night is Aunt Casyn's last home/regular season basketball game. As soon as we get home from that, it's cake-making time! And Saturday, where do I even begin. All for my little man....good thing he's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment